Friday, April 16, 2010

Some New Junk!!!!

Here is a couple of drawings I'm working on. The single guy is Capt. Steven Sheard. He took over the Venger mantle when the Masked Avenger disappeared and the original Venger went rogue looking for him.This is a story line I would like to sit down and work out with Kevin. Da vengence project is responsible for the majority of my made up characters. My next drawing is going to be the cover of H.V.H #1 that I will work hard to have the issue finished by the end of the summer.Well thanks for checking out my blog and please send me comments and critiques. I plan on going back to graduate school here real soon. I need to have feed back on my work. So I can toughen up just a bit :)

Hope you Like it



Dante'

1 comment:

Libra! by Design Studio said...

Dante,

I can't wait to read this story. I am ready to do some pages. I have the paper or can do it digitally. Hit me up on email. My critique for you is work on the anatomy. It kills me to this day when my wife tells me my legs are too short. It is somewhat true but for comics you should stretch your characters a half a head. Also, watch your line of action. I will send you a pic of this. Keep it going and can't wait to get the script or plot or whatever.