Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gabriels First hero REDLAVA!!!!

I'm going to post twice today. The first is my son Gabriel first made up superhero. Now for those of you that are not comic geeks like myself you probably are saying SO! Well for a boy when he creates that first hero it stays with him and is important. My character Venger I still draw today. Gabriel made up his background, designed him, and drew him first. I just drew him because I thought it was pretty effing cool. The characters name is RedLava and he is from another world. Well being alien he is also invunerable. The government finds him and uses his invunerability to do experiments on him. One of these experiments goes wrong and gives Lava the power to control and munipilate fire and lava. So here is Gabriel and my take on REDLAVA


Enjoy!!!

No comments: